Are you looking for CECAS Login Guide? Here we have shared complete details on www.nccecas.org login.
Video demonstration and instructions on how to use the CECAS Login
Follow These Steps to access your account:
1. First Enter the CECAS Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field next to USER ID, enter your User ID or your Username
3. Next on the empty text field next to PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Make sure you check your credentials as most login pages are case-sensitive
5. Finally, click the LOGIN button to proceed to your account
Are you having trouble logging in?
If you’re still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. Under the LOGIN button there is a statement that reads:
New User? Forgotten your User ID? Forgotten your password?
Please contact your LEA CECAS Contact.
Here is the contact information of CECAS so you can contact them directly and get help with your CECAS Login:
Users can get help with issues they are having with CECAS through the CECAS Support Team. A support request can be submitted either through email or by phone. Support is available on business hours except NC State Government Holidays. Please refer to the North Carolina State Government Holiday schedule for the detailed list of holidays with dates
Phone support: 1-919-807-HELP (4357) Press option 3, then option 1.
Email support: email@example.com
You can also proceed to this address: http://www.nccecas.org/contacts/contactsdirectory.html and download a copy of their contacts directory with specific contact information
* Please take a screenshot of any system errors that you need to report to CECAS Support unless that screenshot would show personally identifiable information. This will simplify the troubleshooting process.
If you have EC policy questions …
Policy and content-related questions should be directed to the appropriate EC Regional Consultant. Contact information for the RCs is provided here (http://www.nccecas.org/contacts/index.html) (http://ec.ncpublicschools.gov/directory/regional-consultants)
Other resources available for the policy or CECAS content-related questions include the LEA CECAS Contact and the Regional CECAS Trainers (RCTs). RCT contact information can be found (http://www.nccecas.org/contacts/index.html).
Special Data Needs …
If you have particular data needs, such as data analysis or you need corrections made for erroneous data entry, please use the CECAS Data Request Form on the Downloads page, under the general section. This form includes instructions on its use.
If you have PowerSchool questions…
If you have questions related specifically to the operation and use of PowerSchool, please contact the HomeBase Support Center at 919-807-4357.